Once you have made up your mind to invest in a used yacht, all you need next is someone to smoothly guide you through the process. It is wise to understand what features your yacht must bring to your door, as per your requirement and budget. At Miami International Yacht Sales, we bring to you a diverse range of well-maintained yachts meant to serve a variety of purposes.
Here are a few easy tips you need to keep in mind before you proceed with the buying process:
Determine your Budget
Pre-planning a draft budget is important before you set out to buy your desired yacht. Estimating the size of the vessel and your required features in it might provide you with a rough idea of what it should amount to. Our skilled dealers can help you out with the selection process, catering to your needs and the budget you have in mind for the purchase. We provide all kinds of vessels to suit various requirements just to make sure our buyers are satisfied with their purchase.
Decide your Preferences for the Yacht
Before making up your mind to buy a used yacht in Miami, you must have considered certain parameters of cruising to suit your purpose of buying a yacht. However, if you are still unsure about the features you might need in your boat (considering your purpose of the purchase), our brokers will be more than ready to help you out. You can have a detailed discussion with our dealers and describe to them what technicalities/features you are looking for precisely.
Here are a few questions you need to ask yourself before you decide on the features of your vessel:
- Do you wish to buy a sailing boat or motorboat?
- Are you planning to use the boat for short trips or long-term cruising?
- How important is the speed and power of the boat for you as per your requirement?
- Will you be hosting parties regularly?
- Do you plan on living/vacationing in the boat for long?
- How important is comfort and luxury for you?
- Are you planning to use the yacht for watersports, cruising, fishing in the blues, for entertainment purposes like parties or a mix of all?
Compare and Analyse
When you are sure of where your priorities lie concerning your intended purchase, you can then choose from our line of various luxurious yachts as suggested by our experts. Our yachts are all well-furnished, designed by experienced craftsmen, and geared up with the best technology to offer full support for long-term cruising plans.
While all our yachts have exclusive features to offer, you can always compare the designs and features of the new yachts for sale and the used yachts for sale and decide what you wish to go ahead with. Our experienced sellers can guide you through the process, providing you with briefs on each of the yachts.
Check for Storage Space and other Necessary Features
If you want a vessel with abundant space for good storage facilities, make sure the yacht you select fulfils your needs. In addition to this, there are certain other features that you might need on your yacht. The features you might need on your yacht include:
- Check for the water jacket and see whether there are any cracks or holes in there
- Make sure the mounts are in healthy condition, all set for the sail. They shouldn’t be fragile enough to break easily.
- When you put the boat to test drive, make sure the exhaust system of the boat’s engine is working fine and does not get heated up easily. They should not freeze either in cold weather, otherwise, it might cause a problem mid-sail.
- Check your cylinder compression before making the purchase.
- See to it that the interior and exterior of the boat is well-maintained and does not appear tattered or worn out.
- If necessary, check for facilities like a small kitchen, a room for relaxing or sitting, space to host people, a small sitting area and other required features.
Make your Offer
Once you have sailed through the selecting procedure and are sure of what you are going to buy, it is time to finalise your purchase and move the deal forward. Our broker will very smoothly guide you through the paperwork process to make sure your transaction is done in a hassle-free manner. Make sure you carry all the necessary documents as required by your dealer and voila the boat is yours!
Before you bring your selected boat home, make sure:
- You have already kept the required storage space ready for the vessel.
- Your boat insurance is covered if you have financed your boat.
- When buying a used boat, see to it you get the license number changed as soon as possible before putting it out in the blues. Since the boat was already bought once, it already has a license number which needs to be changed.
Why Choose Miami International Yacht Sales?
If you are looking for a trustworthy dealer to buy used yachts for sale in Miami, you can always rely on our excellence. Not only do we assure you of high-quality used yachts, but also make sure you are provided with the best guidance while choosing them.
To ensure that the requirements of all our clients are accurately met, we have expanded our network of dealers to places like the U.S., Italy, Greece, Dubai, France, Spain, Central and Latin America, Russia, China, Sweden and more. Starting from the world’s 100 largest yachts to the smallest vessels meant for purposes like fishing, we have got it all covered at Miami International Yacht Sales. Your priorities are of prime importance to us.
You can easily reach out to us at bob@MiamiYS.com or call and schedule an appointment at 1305-857-8939. It would be an honor to associate with you!